We engineer durability into our machines in every place we can, because we believe in building equipment that provides a strong ROI for many years to come.
We’re also committed to continuous improvement. Since the M220’s launch in 2018, we’ve added numerous upgrades along the way.
Solve labor challenges with the 21-ft autonomous M220-AV.
Complementing FireFly technology, the M220-AV is equipped with market-leading OEM components, including:
- JCB 125 hp turbo-charged Tier 4 Final engine
- Bosch Rexroth drive train
- Premium quality bearings and hydraulic systems
- Stainless steel to eliminate rust
- More reliable V-belt system
- Moisture protection for longer-lasting blade spindle bearings
- Improved adjustable deck deflector design to minimize vibration and extend life
High-quality conduit and external enclosures to protect deck wiring against water and other damage.
- Deck motors are isolated from spindles to reduce wear
- Continuous duty strength steel
- Longer lasting blades of high performance steel
- Rollers are securely locked onto bearings for longer life